The NTFS file system, native to Windows operating systems, can be worked in Mac environments with the right tools. Tuxera NTFS is a program that provides support for reading and writing NTFS disks on Mac.
Enjoy full NTFS data transfer speed on Mac.
Features of Tuxera for Mac
- Work with NTFS formatted disks on your Mac computer.
- Compatible with virtualization software and encryption.
- Includes support for NTFS extended attributes.
- Create and edit partitions and disk images in this format.
- Verify and repair NTFS volumes.
To configure the tool, head over to the system preferences where you will find many of Tuxera's advanced features. To get to know all of these thoroughly, pay close attention to the comprehensive manual included with the utility.