Twitter has decided to leap into the music world by launching Twitter #music, an application for iPhone focused on music recommendations that are based on the network's activity.
The most popular music and emerging talent on Twitter right now.
With Twitter #music you can discover new singers and songs based on the tastes of your network. Listen to the recommendations of the people you follow to discover new music.
Features of Twitter #music
- Share what you are listening to and receive recommendations on Twitter.
- Integration with iTunes, Spotify and Rdio.
- Purchase music at iTunes Store.
- Follow the Twitter profile and the activity of music artists.
- Carry out searches.
The Twitter #music application for iPhone is organised in 4 tabs:
- Popular: the most important things on the network it terms of music.
- Emerging: artists that are starting to be talked about on Twitter.
- Suggested: singers suggested depending on your tastes and that you may like.
- #NowPlaying: the music tweeted by the people you follow.
An intuitive experience
The graphical interface of Twitter #music is a delight, full of well-organised thumbnails of the artists, who can be followed easily. The only objection is that iTunes only allows you to listen to samples and not the full songs, which Spotify and Rdio do allow.
Download Twitter #music right now free for iPhone, get hold of this application to discover music based on what is listened to on Twitter.