When this happens, UltraCompare is a quick and nearly automatic tool to find resemblances between various files. This curious application even allows us to compare files with different extensions and find out if they are actually the same file. And if they aren't, it will be capable of indicating exactly how many bytes are the same and how many aren't.
Some of the most important functions of UltraCompare are:
- Compare documents and, in general, all kinds of text or binary files.
- Search for similarities between the contents of different folders.
- Keyboard shortcuts, as well as menus and toolbars, that make it easier to use.
- Capacity to work simultaneously with several sessions.
- Selection of the color used by the application.
- Save work sessions.
- Integration with Windows Explorer.