How to open compressed files from an iPhone? It's really easy, just install an application like UnArchiver. With the latter, you'll be able to open compressed packages and also create your own documents.
Efficient app to compress and decompress ZIP and RAR files on iOS
Equipped with a simple interface, this compression tool integrates into other applications so that you can work comfortably with any compressed file. You can open them from your email, from your cloud storage account or from your browser.
Compatible with the most popular compression formats.
Among the application's features, we have to point out the following:
- Support to browse through folders.
- File manager.
- Function to refresh, rename, copy, move and delete files and documents.
- Support for different compression formats, including ZIP and RAR.
- Compatibility with Mail, Dropbox and Safari.
- Capacity to share files on iTunes.
- Password to protect compressed files.
Compressor with a built-in file manager
One of its most noteworthy features is the management of files, which will allow you to browse through the folder tree of your iOS device and explore its contents, being able to carry all sorts of operations to modify those folders.