Fantasy games are not only about sports in general, and football in particular, but they also cover many other fields. One of the latest and most successful examples is Waylz, a simulation game in which you can prove that you're a real Wolf of Wall Street, investing money on the stock market and earning loads of money.
The most entertaining way to learn how the stock market works.
Money that, on the other hand, is totally fictional, because obviously in this game for iPhone and iPad you're not going to risk your real-life fortune, if you were to have one, and therefore, your earnings aren't real either. However, despite not being able to become immensely rich, you'll be able to learn about how the world of investments and stock exchange works, just in case you decide to become the next Jordan Belfort.
How to play this stock exchange simulator?
- Just download the game to your iOS device and join any of the already existing leagues or create your own.
- Choose your lineup for each stock exchange match day, selecting real-life companies to invest your money in.
- You can access the real financial information of each company just like a professional broker.
- During the closure times of each market you can vary your investments for the following day.
- Become immensely rich and win your community's league. The virtual money earned can be swapped for prizes.