Edit your videos with Weeny Free Video Cutter, a simple editor to chop up large video files with great ease. Thanks to this tool you'll be able to customize their length and their contents, getting rid of the pieces that you aren't interested in, like the adverts they may include, for instance.
- Crop long videos into smaller fragments which are easier to handle. Get rid of the adverts or future releases it may include.
- It can crop 3GP, ASF, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, RM, RMVB, VOB or WMV files, and once edited, it can export them as 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG or WMV.
- Adjust different output parameters like the video codec, the size, the bitrate, framerate or the quality and volume of the audio.
- Reorganize the pieces to your own liking changing their order and their name.
- Crop the videos into several videos of identical length or define the start and the end of each chunk.
The perfect ally for video websites
The simplicity that Weeny Free Video Cutter is capable of offering when it comes to working with your videos will captivate you. That is what makes it ideal to crop files on the fly to upload them to a website like YouTube or Vimeo, for example.
You'll work effectively by means of its rather clear and well structured interface. In the bottom left corner you'll be able to view the video on the screen and from the right side menu you will be able to adjust each video. Adjust where it has to start and stop, cutting on the playback bar or you can use the button created for that purpose.
Split video files once you download Weeny Free Video Cutter for free.