Windows Medkit is a comprehensive optimization and maintenance tool for Windows. Behind its simple interface, lies a large number of specialized utilities for fixing system errors and bugs, specially after being affected by a virus attack or infection.
Take control of Windows, remove viruses and repair the registry after an infection.
- Remove Autorun files.
- Destroy hidden files and useless system files.
- Enable the use of the registry editor, task manager, Msconfig tool or the command line.
- Access the Start menu, control panel or Run tool.
- Includes a safe file explorer.
- Shows all the drivers installed on the system.
Startup and processes manager
To top off such a wide range of functions, Windows Medkit offers a manager for programs involved in the system's startup, and also a processes manager that displays active or running processes.
Do you want an all-in-one tool to recover your PC's normal performance after removing a virus? Download Windows Medkit for free to get hold of a computer first aid kit.