You don't need to be an expert to make your Windows work in a more stable manner, looking just how you want it to. You only have to use a tool like Windows Tweaker that offers you, from its intuitive interface, all the options you need to customize your operating system.
Over 100 settings to customize Windows.
Some of the functions included
Over 35 Windows tools, that offer access to over 100 settings, make this program the ideal solution for whoever wants to customize their computer in a simple manner. These are some of the options you'll be able to control, organized in different categories:
- Explorer. From here you'll be able to control how the start screen is viewed, hide or show options in dialog windows or activate the view of hidden system files.
- System. Allows us to modify system information, configure the computer shut-down...
- Display. Offers the possibility to adjust several aspects of the display's view.
- Right-click. Includes a collection of improvements when it comes to using right-click options.
- Places. From where you can configure Window's God-Mode.
- Tasks. Allows us to schedule certain tasks and hide files or folders with system privileges.
- Features. Lets us establish features such as the use of accounts or Windows updates.
- Login. Offers access to an automatic login, among others.
- Restrictions. From where can disable a wide range of options regarding the system's functioning.
- Maintenance. Access to certain maintenance settings.
- Utilities. Collection of different tools to carry out disk partitions, defrags or cleaning, among other actions.