WinFF is a graphical interface for the FFmpeg libraries in charge of completing video and audio conversions which are very appreciated both among professional as well as among amateurs. We are talking about a set of open source libraries which work really well and that adapt to all kinds of needs.
The only problem of the libraries is that they lack a graphical interface. WinFF is precisely a GUI for these libraries which solves this problem.
- Graphical interface for the FFmpeg libraries.
- Convert audio and video files between a large amount of formats.
- Templates defined based on the software or the device which you will use to play the files.
- Convert files to formats optimized for iPod, BlackBerry, Apple TV or PSP among other devices.
- Optimize video to be played on TV.
- Convert files simultaneously.
An efficient and intuitive process
Once the contents to be converted have been selected, you'll be able to view the different presets available in a pop-up menu. This will make things much easier, because each setting corresponds to a specific device. You shouldn't worry if you don't know the exact format that you need: select the device and that's it!
Download WinFF for free and you'll have a powerful video and audio converter that takes advantage of the FFmpeg libraries.