The FFmpeg libraries are those that are in charge of carrying out video and audio conversions on your computer. Without a doubt, they lack a graphical interface that would allow us to use them without having to resort to the command line. This is where WinFF comes in, a graphical interface or GUI for the FFmpeg library.
- Graphical interface for the FFmpeg library in charge of converting videos.
- Convert several videos with different formats at the same time.
- Transform video formats to audio or convert between different audio formats.
- Easy-to-use and quick when converting.
- High quality output.
- Doesn't require external codecs.
- Includes preset configuration templates for different formats or popular devices.
- Compatible with FFmpeg multi-thread for multi-core processors.
Make the most of your FFmpeg library
WinFF is developed in Free Pascal and Lazarus. It is available for multiple platforms and in several languages, and its possibilities make it a highly advisable software application.
Make the most of the FFmpeg conversion library with this graphical interface, that will avoid that you have to use the command line for this type of tasks. Convert the format of your video files very easily once you download WinFF free for Linux.