Numbers don't lie: online video portals are one of the main assets on the Internet. Otherwise, it's hard to explain how YouTube is one of the most visited webs on the Internet all over the world or why social networks of the likes of Facebook have decided to make videos one of the most important contents of their platforms.
An efficient tool to download videos to your computer
However, whatever's on the Internet today doesn't remain there forever... our favorite YouTube video may disappear all of a sudden. It also may occur that we have connection problems or we just might want to have a copy of a certain video to be able to edit it and then share it via instant messaging and chat apps of the likes of WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.
Regardless of your intention, you should know that you can make use of WinX YouTube Downloader for such purpose. It's a freeware to download videos from the main Internet sites in the format that suits your devices the best. Furthermore, it's capable of doing so much faster than other similar freeware programs.
If you're looking for a freeware app to download videos, don't hesitate: the perfect solution for Windows 10 computers.
This software offers us the following features and functions:
- Download contents from YouTube and over 300 other Internet sites: Vimeo, Facebook, Dailymotion, Metacafe...
- Download videos in high quality of up to 4K.
- Save videos in different formats such as MP4, MP3, FLV or WebM.
- Choose the resolution to be able to adapt it to different devices.
- Interface with a simple design that includes only the options you really need: forget about needing a tutorial to learn how to use it.
- Preview function and possibility to take screenshots of the videos.
- Download contents in batches.
- Really low resource consumption.
How to download videos from the Internet with WinX YouTube Downloader?
In WinX, everything is simple starting off with its interface. From the latter, you can easily identify the main features of this software since all the functions are perfectly located on the upper toolbar. Here you'll be able to add the URLs of the videos and choose the format in which you want to download them. Just start the process and that's it: in a few seconds, you'll have the videos of your choice saved on your hard drive.