The physical storage of data is becoming totally outdated. CDs, DVDs, external hard drives, USB sticks... they are all gradually disappearing to give way to cloud storage and the internal memory of the mobile devices that we're always carrying around with us.
But what about all those dozens of movies on DVD that we've got in our closet? Apart from taking up so much space, we never get around to watching them. It's much easier for us to access our Netflix account and simply press play.
However, WonderFox DVD Ripper is a tool that allows us to copy or rip all the contents of our old DVDs to our Windows computer and convert them to a wide range of formats to then be able to copy those video files to our smartphones, tablets, and all sorts of devices, as well as playing them via streaming thanks to Chromecast and other systems.
Main features of WonderFox DVD Ripper
- Easy-to-use interface that allows us to choose between ripping the DVD from a disc, a folder or an ISO image.
- Compatible with a wide range of output formats: AVI, MP4, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, and TS for video, and MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, and M4A for audio.
- The contents can be previewed from the main window to be able to rip and process the material by chapters.
- Allows us to convert the videos contained on DVDs into clips compatible with online platforms of the likes of Facebook or YouTube.
- Convert the images contained on DVDs into video files compatible with devices made by the main brands: Samsung, Apple, HTC, Nokia, Sony…
- Includes tools to apply effects related to the brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, noise, and colors of the image.