If you want to keep your music collections properly classified, you need to use a good quality organizer like Zortam MP3 Media Studio. This application allows us to create MP3 file libraries to maintain our audio file collection organized.
Its main advantage is the automatic download over the Internet of data like tags, album covers (Batch Cover Finder) or, even, lyrics of the songs (Batch Lyric Finder).
Options available in Zortam
- Tag editor.
- Volume normalization for different audio files.
- Creation of HTML lyrics books.
- File renaming, using ID3 tags.
- Search for duplicate files.
- Play MP3, MID and KAR files.
- Searches in Amazon.com.
- Create backups of your CDs.
If you want to take your collections to other computers with this program, you can save the data in a file created by the application with its own extension (.zor) or export them to a file like CSV or HTML.