Imagine being able to watch on video how your life has been? That's more or less the idea behind the app 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary with which you can create a video diary straight from your Android device.
How to use 1 Second Everyday?
How this application works is based on a very simple idea such as creating a video that shows us the most important moments of our daily life. It works as follows:
- Step 1: choose the best moments of the day that you've been able to record on video.
- Step 2: share them in the application to be able to create a vital timeline.
- Step 3: organize them into different projects. You can create theme-based projects such as My Life at Work or My Life at University, for instance.
- Step 4: join all the images to create videos about your week, month, year...
The idea is that the images of each day only last one second so that if you were to do so every day for ten years, you'd have approximately an hour of video footage to sum up your decade... and don't worry: it comes along with a reminder function so that you don't forget to do so every single day.
These are the main functions and features that you'll be able to make the most of once you download and install the APK of 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary:
- Create videos of the length of your choice: months, weeks, years, seasons...
- Never forget to record by establishing reminders.
- Videos stored in your Google Drive folder.
- Share your videos on social networks such as YouTube or Facebook.
- Privacy guaranteed: your videos will be stored on your phone and in your Google Drive account, and will never be shared unless you decide the opposite.
And although it's a video editing app that's not too hard to use, if you have any doubts you can find tutorials that give you tips and advice on how to improve the videos that summarize your lifetime.