Online shopping has become very popular for millions of Internet users over the world. The business turnover of eCommerce grows every year so nobody should be surprised about the proliferation of alternative ways to purchase items on the network. One of them is this 21 Buttons - Social Fashion, a clothes store that's also meant to be a social network.
What is 21 Buttons and how does it work?
You might have already seen an advert that explains what it's about: the users have their own profiles where they can show off their looks and style so that other users can follow them. Thus, we'll come across people that have become fashion influencers. If you're into this world, their names will probably ring a bell because they've become quite famous: Dulceida, María Pombo, Laura Escanes, Reishe, Anabel Hernández, Aishawari, Aida Martorell… The app allows you to explore the looks of other users to purchase the items you like the most.
The fact is that you'll have to create your own profile to share your style and if other users like it and purchase the clothes from your profile, you'll receive a percentage of the price they pay.
Discover users that dress like you.
These are the main features and functions of this social network to buy clothes:
- Follow friends and your favorite influencers to keep up with the latest fashion trends.
- Find out what other users are wearing and save the items in your favorites list to purchase them or combine them with other products.
- Create your own looks and help your style to become trendy amongst other users.
- Create as many personal wardrobes as you like to keep your winter clothes, summer outfits, sportswear, formal clothing or informal items.
- Receive rewards if users purchase the clothes you wear.
- Access the clothes catalogs of the main stores.
The majority of users of this social network are women but that doesn't mean that you can't find clothes for men. The application can be downloaded and installed for free, so it's one of the best options if you're looking for some inspiration to purchase clothes.