One of the most recurring problems when it comes to working with PDF files is to find yourself in a situation where the pages haven't been numbered and that the file is protected, which makes it impossible to add page numbers unless you have A-PDF Number.
Leave no PDF unnumbered.
The main function of A-PDF Number is basic: to number the pages of one or various PDF documents.
What does it offer?
- Doesn't require Adobe Acrobat.
- Choose the color, the font and the size of the numbers.
- The format, with the possibility to include a prefix and suffix.
- The positioning of the page.
- The inclusion of margins and not compared to the positioning.
- Arabic and Roman numbering.
- Choose which pages have to be numbered.
- Rotate the numbers.
- Overwrite the files creating a backup or create totally new files with numbered documents.
Therefore, if you need a very quick way to number all your PDF files, you only have to download A-PDF Number.