Each day it is more common to work with two or more monitors, specially in professional environments where it is necessary to have access to lots of information in a very clear way.
To be able to modify some of the options available in Windows when you use more than one screen you can use Actual Multiple Monitors.
- Handle from 1 to 10 screens.
- Specify a screen resolution for each monitor.
- Choose a wallpaper for each screen or share one between all of them.
- Activate a system tray on the additional monitors.
- Different screensaver configurations for each monitor.
- Create multiple profiles for each project.
- Mouse gestures to change screen.
- And many other options...
As well as this, Actual Multiple Monitors adds options to application windows, like the possibility to move a window directly to another screen, or the option to open an application directly on the screen where the mouse is.
Therefore, if you want to work with two or more screens, and you want to have many more options available than those that are available in Windows, download Actual Multiple Monitors.