One of the main features of our society is the large amount of media by means of which we can spread all sorts of information. Professionals in this field have tools, like Adobe FrameMaker, to create, handle and publish technical documents.
- Integrated environment to author technical information.
- Intuitive graphical user interface, that makes it easier to access the application's functions.
- XML Editor, that uses WYSIWYG to allow the author to see the project's aspect as he/she is working on it.
- Support for the DITA (Darwin Information Typing Architecture) public information standard.
- Manage special objects for DITA maps and books.
- Printing improvements thanks to the support for Windows CMYK.
Download Adobe FrameMaker and enjoy the simplicity of a text processor and the power of the XML language in a single application.