Are you one of those crazy guys that have always wanted to be an air traffic controller or would have loved to be a pilot? Or, even worse, do you enjoy visiting an airport like a kid? Then, Airport City can be the game you were looking for.
This resource management for iPad, similar to SimCity, will allow you to build, organize and manage all the facilities and flights of an international airport. You can start off by building a hangar, a few runways, and a tiny fleet to later become the owner of a massive airport that needs to be surrounded by a real city to offer it all the services it needs.
Features of the game
- No Internet connection needed so that you can play wherever you want, even on a plane.
- Simple user interface with a tutorial for beginners and interesting tips.
- Great graphics and sound effects.
- Possibility to build and purchase all sorts of facilities, runways, and hangars to increase the size of the airport.
- Allows you to unlock flights to important places around the world including Rome's Colosseum and the Louvre in Paris.
- All sorts of missions to earn money and bonuses.
- The game also offers us a version for PC, Android and Facebook so that you can play on all your devices.
Make your airport an important international center.
As well as the airport, this game for iOS allows you to create your own city and even your own space program to travel beyond the stars. Want to be ambitious in life? Start off in your virtual life!