The virtues of Albion Online are not few, but perhaps among them all stands out the fact that the game has an economic system driven by the players themselves, where they are the ones who manufacture almost all the items. It is the mainstay of this MMORPG that takes place in a vast open world that can be explored at will in the company of thousands of other players.
Make your way through a hostile and gigantic world with the help of other players
Set in a medieval fantasy, in this game we start at the bottom, stripped of all property, but with a character that we can design to our liking. Gradually, however, we will begin to explore the world around us and become familiar with the controls and different menus to use throughout the game. As we take on enemies and win fights, we will gain weapons of all kinds that will enhance our skills and powers and we will find other players to join in guilds.
Within its style it is a good game, with neat graphics and simple gameplay, which has the following main features:
- Skills that can be adapted to any situation by simply changing your equipment: weapons, armour, mounts...
- Participate in individual or group fights in the company of other players.
- Join guilds to have a stronger force to back you up.
- Settle in a territory and make it your own.
- Trade resources and earn money to get what you need.
- Face all kinds of enemies, including creatures from the underworld.
- Explore a world of gigantic dimensions and do so with complete freedom.