You can now do all your shopping on the most famous Chinese online store in the world thanks to Alibaba.com B2B Trade App without needing to resort to any kind of browser, whether Safari or Chrome. Hundreds and hundreds of items sorted into categories and all at your fingertips. Well, that goes for the purchase process... we all know that you'll still have to wait a while for the products to arrive at your doorstep. Everyone knows that it's online store with all sorts of items and rarities, at great prices, but their delivery policy is quite slow.
You can get in touch with the providers directly through the messaging system.
How to buy products?
It couldn't be any easier. Choose the products you want to buy, select them to put them in your basket, and confirm your order. Those are the basic steps. Between them, you'll be able to carry out loads of other actions such as sending queries to the supplier about doubts about their products or customize your searches by looking for similar products by simply swiping left.
The app requires permission to access several aspects of your iPhone:
- Contacts: to save data about the suppliers on your list.
- Camera: to quickly send photos and videos to the suppliers.
- Flashlight: to activate the flash in the case of needing to take a photo.
- Microphone: if you need to explain anything by means of voice notes.
- Location: to select nearby suppliers, if there were any.
- Telephone: to contact the suppliers directly.
- Storage: for the cache of the pages visited.
Don't forget to access and leave your own comments about the items you've purchased to help others in their shopping.