What's Alipay? Sounds like Alibaba or AliExpress, doesn't it? Well, you're right. It's an international payment platform that can be used by both companies and particulars. It was born in China and it's an easy and secure way of carrying out and receiving payments. It offers the following guarantees to its customers:
- Easier and faster payments.
- Anti-fraud protection.
- Full refunds (with up to 90 days to claim).
The alternative pre-paid card to PayPal to pay on AliExpress and other e-commerces.
Its origin can be found on AliExpress, who initially allowed payments via PayPal but ended up removing this option and only offering credit card payments. Sometime after, Alipay came in, its own payment system, with which you can purchase online as well as contracting other services. It's a global system with presence all over the world, not only in China.
What you can do with Alipay
This payment system used by millions of people in Asia also offers the following features and functions:
- Send and receive money to and from your mates.
- Transfer money to friends or split the bill when eating out.
- Use it to pay all your invoices.
- Locate and track orders at online stores of the likes of Taobao and TMall.
- Order food to be delivered at home.
- Scan QR codes of items and pay straight from the app.
- Access hundreds of discounts.
All in all, it's a safe, reliable, and fast online payment system with features that improve many of those we had seen to the date. Use it especially if you're a customer of this Chinese online distribution store.