Nowadays, Android smartphones are bigger and better and accessing the management and administration of these devices have been greatly improved, both due to operating system enhancements and the better size of menus and texts.
However, they'll never be more comfortable than your own home computer. The program Android PC Sync Manager allows you to manage all your files, applications, music and videos of your Android device by connecting it straight to your PC by means of a USB cable.
What Android options can I access from my PC?
The program, from a simple and intuitive interface, allows you to carry out the following tasks straight from your desktop:
- Check the device's hardware, the Android version installed and the memory available.
- Clean the device and backup and restore the system if necessary.
- Uninstall applications and install others from the official store.
- Transfer music, videos and all sorts of files to and from your smartphone.
- Manage and import contact lists.
How to connect my phone to Android PC Sync Manager?
To connect your device correctly to this program, you only have to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Connect the device to the PC via USB and choose the File Manager mode.
- Step 2: Acess the phone's settings, go to Development Options and enable the USB Debugging option.
- Step 3: Wait a few seconds for the program to sync and access all your phone's data.