Google’s mobile operating system has long gone beyond smartphones and tablets. Android is already on all possible smart devices such as cars, activity wristbands, and smartwatches, for example.
The Wear OS (Android Wear) application is the system developed by the tech giant for users to synchronize their smartwatches with their Android phones. Thanks to this app, you can enjoy better features and access all the information it can record totally clearly.
What does Smartwatch Wear OS get?
If you synchronize your smartwatch with your phone using this app, you will enjoy the following features:
- The Google Assistant will offer you personalized help based on the personal information it can access: reservations at restaurants, hotels, trips...
- It includes several elements to facilitate day-to-day reminders, lists, the option to pay with the smartwatch.
- It lets users control and improve physical activity and health, using what Google calls Cardio Points.
- You can control the music played by the smartphone directly from the watch.
- It provides access to messages, emails, calls, and notifications at a single glance.
- The system can be customized depending on the user's needs with different styles of watch faces.