It's been more than a decade since Rovio's angry birds made their first appearance on mobile devices. They revolutionized the market with a puzzle game in which players had to throw structures and eliminate pigs by throwing birds with different powers from a slingshot. Over the years, however, we have seen them in other types of games: a turn-based strategy game, a match 3 with RPG, a racing game, a bubble-blowing puzzle... And the studio doesn't seem to give up on its star franchise (which is already very popular).
Rovio is back with Angry Birds Legends, a three-dimensional game of card-based RPG battles and turn-based battles. This is how the main story goes: the land where the Angry Birds, their enemies the green pigs, and the newly arrived humans live has been invaded by dragons that want to steal all the eggs. To protect their world, the three races must unite and create unstoppable teams of heroes capable of ending the invasion. Nothing new under the sun, but that doesn't make the game any less entertaining.
Get ready for your team, restore peace, and save the planet from the Angry Birds!
- You can team up with the Angry Birds, the pigs, and the humans to combine their powers.
- You can improve the characters' skills to increase your strength and power in combat.
- The game includes all kinds of characters to collect and several types of heroes.
- By winning combats, you will get all kinds of treasures and upgrades.
- Rovio will feature time-limited hero recruitment events from time to time.