The performance and stability of an Android device, whether a smartphone or tablet, usually depends on three concepts: speed, stability, and protection against threats. And here comes dfndr security: antivirus, anti-hacking & cleaner, an application capable of working on all three aspects in order to optimize our mobile device to keep it working just like the very first day.
Antivirus protection and device optimization
The aim of this app is to offer its users to have an Android protected against malware threats such as data thefts, hackers, viruses, and other dangers without affecting its performance. That's why we can find all these functions by downloading its APK:
- Antivirus: function to protect us against viruses and malware that works proactively defending us in real-time against attacks from applications such as WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger in the form of links to malicious content. dfndr security warns us before opening any links. Its analysis system also allows us to uninstall applications that are potentially hazardous.
- Antitheft protection: it comes along with an online location tool to find our device if we lose it or it gets stolen.
- Anonymous browsing: protect your identity and your browsing data with the VPN function. Thanks to the latter, you can access any website anonymously as well as being able to skip content blocks in your country by spoofing your IP.
- Battery saving: it incorporates functions to control our energy consumption and speed up the charging times.
- Clean the cache and files you no longer use: with this tool, you can remove any file that you don't use anymore, including all the files you send by WhatsApp and that take up storage space.
An app that combines performance and security on Android.
However, is it the best Android antivirus and cleaner? Well, we don't think so... in fact, you can take a look at the plenty of user opinions about this tool that consider it a fake. The reason lies in all those adverts it includes and the functions that it promises to carry out but that simply lead us to the download of other apps.
When it comes to downloading a cleaner for Android to improve the performance of our phone, there are quite a few more reliable solutions, such as CCleaner, the mobile version for smartphones and tablets of the long-running Windows PC cleaner. And if you're looking for an antivirus, it's always a better option to resort to alternatives with an undeniable reputation: Avira, AVG, Norton...