There’s no mystery behind installing Aptoide. To do so, you’ve got two possibilities as you can install the app from Malavida or from its own official website, but in both cases you’ll get hold of exactly the same file.
If you install the app from Malavida:
- Step 1: if you’re browsing from a non-Android device, make sure and you want to download the APK, make sure you go to the Android section.
- Step 2: search for Aptoide in the search engine (you can browse by categories, but it will be faster if you search manually).
- Step 3: press the green Download button and press it again on the next screen that warns you that the download will be carried out on an external site.
- Step 4: this requirement is essential if you’re browsing from a smartphone or tablet: go to Settings and accept applications from Unknown Sources. It’s the only way you’re going to be able to download apps that aren’t from Google Play.
- Step 5: once downloaded, open the file from your phone’s notification center or go to the folder to where you download files from the Internet.
- Step 6: now just follow the steps indicated in the installation process.
If you install it from its website and from an Android device, you’ll only have to follow the above-mentioned steps 4, 5, and 6 because from there on, the process is identical.
However, if you’ve downloaded the app to your PC or Mac, you’ll have to copy the file to your mobile device by means of a USB cable or any other transfer method that allows you to do so. After enabling the option to install apps from unknown sources (yes, here as well), just follow the on-screen installation process.