Area F2 is a first-person shooter in a multiplayer format. In it we will be part of a team with whose members we will have to collaborate to accomplish the missions and defeat the rest of the players. The action takes place in scenarios that have been tried to provide some realism.
A FPS with more freedom of action
The handling of the game is similar to others of the same style such as Call of Duty: Mobile or PUBG. That is to say, we will find the controls arranged on the screen and with them we will control both the progress of our character and other aspects: choice of weapons, aiming with the telescopic sight, the use of certain items that we collect...
One of the most attractive aspects of this game and that we do not find in FPS is that we will enjoy greater freedom of movement being able to climb walls, climb over walls or destroy structures to make way.
These are the main features of Area F2:
- Join other players and complete group missions.
- Realistic scenarios with high graphic detail.
- Possibility to choose between more than 20 characters with different skills and equipment.
- Destroy structures and walls to advance.
- Deploy drones and gather information from those sites you cannot reach.