UML is the best known and used system modeling language to develop computer systems projects of different complexity. Thanks to it, you can describe in a unified way the conceptual aspects, functions or responses to different situations of a computer system.
A tool to develop software projects
ArgoUML is a tool used to create UML diagrams, offering developers all kinds of features and functions to graphically capture the concepts that involve the design of a project. It is an application developed in open source and compatible with different system modeling languages apart from UML.
These are its main features:
- Various types of diagram (classes, states, use cases, development, sequence...).
- Non-obstructive review of designs and suggestions for improvements.
- Extensible module interface.
- Internationalization support for different languages.
- Support for the generation of Java, PHP, Python, C++ and C# codes.
- Generation of your diagram files in different formats.