Battle Royale games of the likes of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS or Fortnite have recently become online multiplayer phenomena. The idea is to go online to fight against other players in a game in which there can only be one survivor left.
SotF: an anachronistic Battle Royale game
But there's life beyond Fortnite and PUBG, there are other interesting alternatives of the likes of ARK: Survival Of The Fittest, a great MOSA (Multiplayer Online Survival Arena) which you may see abbreviated as SotF, that's entertaining and with great graphics.
Here, you'll take part in an arena with a total of 72 players, being able to team up to build tribes with up to 6 players. The settings combine mythological elements such as dragons with other prehistoric features of the likes of dinosaurs. You can use the latter to reach your goal of creating a powerful army to wipe out the rival tribes...
Dragons and dinosaurs? Why not?
- Action-packed survival game.
- Over 30 creatures to be enrolled and ridden.
- Different game modes: games of 30 minutes of instant actions, long games, epic battles...
- Play solo or in teams of up to 6 players.
- This is the version of SotF for Windows, but there are editions for Mac and Linux. However, you won't be able to download it for free... you'll have to purchase it on Steam.
- General rankings.
- Wide range of weapons, traps, structures, and other technological items, both modern and primitive.
- Design customized badges to differentiate your tribe from the rest. However, you won't be able to include anything inappropriate so don't even think about it.
So, now that you know, if you're into online multiplayer action games, you shouldn't wait any longer to download this one. But beware, don't get it mixed up with ARK: Survival Evolved, that's another game.