With the huge amount of devices we use on a daily basis (tablets, smart TVs, PCs, music players...) connected to the Internet and with multimedia contents, the so-called media servers are becoming a very interesting option. With the latter, we can centralize the playback of photos, music, and videos, and access all our files from any of these devices. ArkMS for Mac is the solution developed by Arkuda Digital for Apple's computers.
The latter is a very versatile media server, compatible with dozens of multimedia formats, including those used by Xbox or PlayStation, with which it can also connect. With a simple and user-friendly interface, it allows us to store all the multimedia files on our Mac and then connect via streaming with the rest of devices connected to the same WiFi network.
- Speed and stability.
- Capacity to carry out the massive streaming of files without slowing down the devices.
- Simultaneous streaming towards several devices.
- Compatible with different devices: PCs, Android and iOS smartphones, Xbox and PlayStation video consoles, tablets, wireless audio systems...
- Simple user interface: just choose what you want to play from the menu and hit the corresponding button.
- Compatible with movies and other video, photo, and music files.
Enjoy playing your multimedia files on all your devices.
The installation and configuration process is very simple and won't take you more than a few minutes. Once you've installed the application on your computer you can connect to the rest of devices on the same WiFi network to which you've granted to access to the multimedia contents.
You can download ArkMS for free in its trial version and use it for 14 days with all its functions but you can also purchase a lifetime Pro license for under 20€. That makes it an excellent alternative to Kodi and other similar systems despite not being totally free of charge.