It's hard not to be stressed out with so much work and worries about money, unless you belong to the royal family, of course. Therefore, throughout your poor life, always talking in financial, you'll probably suffer on more than one occasion from anxiety, stress, insomnia and who knows what else.
Relaxation from new-age Silicon Valley
But don't worry, because the new-age hippies at Silicon Valley, those that don't vaccinate their kids and are always eating raw vegetables, have thought a lot about your problems and have come up with an app of the likes of Aura. An app with which you can live a life full of mindfulness.
You're probably thinking that it's a load of nonsense but that's not what the developers of this app have in mind. They want to offer you relaxation through meditation, allowing you to look up the best therapists, spiritual gurus, and wellbeing experts in some of the wealthiest areas of San Francisco. These are its main features
- Daily relax with 3-minute meditation sessions.
- Choose how you feel and receive the best meditation plan.
- Rate your experience so that the app's AI can learn to treat you better.
- Listen to meditation sessions created especially for your feelings.
- Choose your mood and learn patterns about it.
- Take a mindfulness rest whenever you need it.
Obviously, everything has a price: you'll have to pay a monthly subscription plan. Or what did you expect? That relaxing was free? You had better not fight for your working rights, not call your mom, not get together with your mates or not read a decent book... All in all, don't face your problems, simply download Aura.