The screens of our mobile devices have undergone a true technological revolution but the applications are the real keys to their success because thanks to the latter we can do so many different things on our phones. This time around, we're here to talk about Autodesk SketchBook, a fantastic design application that will take your ideas to the next level.
Autodesk SketchBook is capable of transferring your images from your mind to a digital canvas, offering you a wide range of tools to do so. With this application, you won't need anything else other than your iPhone or iPad to create true digitalized fantasies.
With an extremely clean and minimalistic interface, as well as a huge collection of brushes and tools, your creativity will be the only limit for your projects as Sketchbook will be up to any situation, regardless of the field in which you work.
Take your concepts to the next level thanks to Autodesk SketchBook and its advanced differentiated features.
It comes along with stunning functions such as the digitization of hand-made sketches, compatibility with plenty of digital pencils made by third parties, as well as a predictive stroke that will help your drawings to look as professional and perfect as possible.
- Work by layers.
- Possibility to open PSD (Photoshop) documents.
- Infinite undo operations.
- Compatible with third-party smart pencils.
- Predictive stroke.
- Possibility to digitize original sketches and work on them.
- Connection to DeviantArt.
- Radial symmetry capacities.
- Ruler and ellipse.
- Automatic saving to avoid the loss of data.
- Initial tutorial to learn how to use all the tools.