AWGG or Advanced Wget GUI is a free multi-platform download manager that intends to unify the functions of different developments of this kind to speed up, manage and quickly plan the users' downloads.
Open-source download manager.
Features of AWGG
- Option to import and export downloads.
- Capture addresses by simply copying them.
- Download engines available: wget, axel, aria2 and curl with proxy support.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Possibility to pause and resume downloads and to establish priorities.
- Organization of downloads according to their file type (programs, music, videos...).
- Includes a download scheduler and a clipboard monitor.
As you can see, it's a really complete download manager, however, it's also intuitive and hardly takes up any space at all on the hard drive.