Yes, the WhatsApp MOD frenzy is still alive. The developer known as Sam Mods that takes care of creating alternative versions of the most used applications on Android such as Instagram, Facebook or WhatsApp (Mr. Zuckerberg must be delighted), now comes along with AZWhatsApp.
It's a version of WhatsApp that intends to include more options and features than the official development. For many users, the instant messaging application par excellence already comes along with the options necessary to carry out its main function which is to talk and send files to our contacts. However, other users always want more and prefer to use other kinds of software even if that means being less safe and breaching certain rules since WhatsApp isn't open-source.
Main features of AZWhatsApp 2
This WhatsApp MOD includes dozens of interesting options but we're only going to take a look at the most important ones. However, the first thing that catches our eye, for the good or the bad, is its interface designed with several tones of red that will probably make you cry if you're a designer:
- Allows us to schedule messages and hold hidden conversations.
- Includes a translator to translate our conversations.
- Server from where we can download themes.
- Different blue check and bubble styles to choose from.
- Possibility to send videos of 50 MB instead of 16 MB.
- Our status can be expanded to 250 characters instead of 139.
- We can download user stories.
- Allows us to block the delivery of audios.
- Includes GIF wallpapers that match the color of the interface.
- And many more options.