If you're into playing on your iPhone or iPad, don't think twice: we're offering you the game that won the 2016 App Store awards, an eye-catching and frenetic platform title that takes place in a forest full of flowers, trees, and all sorts of animals. Worthy of a true fairy tale. But just like in all stories, there's always something that can obscure all that wonderful peace.
What's going on? Only you can unravel the mystery making your character advance, dodging all sorts of obstacles and surprising traps.
Only the strongest will remain standing, will it be you?
We can't forget about its strongest aspect in this analysis: despite how entertaining it may sound, its gameplay is based on real-life laws of physics, so learn while you play and enjoy a breathless audiovisual experience.
How to play?
There are several game modes: you can play solo, paying special attention to all the obstacles and details you come across or in the collaborative mode, where up to 4 players can compete on the same device. But just like in the best games: there can only be one standing and there are no rules apart from surviving.
Main features of BADLAND
- Over 100 unique levels.
- Multiplayer mode with more than 30 levels for 4 players.
- Collaborative mode with up to 4 players.
- Level editor so you can modify and upgrade the challenges.
- Chat with other level creators.
- Intuitive controls that respond to a simple tap and levels with an innovating design.
- Captivating audiovisual gaming experience.
- Universal application.
- Technical iCloud support: automatic synchronization on all your devices.
- Continuous updates to expand contents and levels.