Nowadays, all banks have their own online banking apps and Barclays obviously isn't an exception. This financial entity, one of the most important banks in the UK, offers its users its financial services through their phone thanks to a functional application that simplifies the management of the latter in a simple and intuitive manner. We're talking about Barclays Mobile Banking.
Barclay's online banking always in your pocket
By downloading the APK to your Android device, as a client you'll be able to make use of all the following features and functions:
- Manage your personal accounts and check your balance and transactions, as well as any aspect relative to loans or mortgages.
- Send payments to other people that you've already paid before or that are on your contact list.
- Upload, organize, and store photos or important documents in a safe manner thanks to Barclays Cloudit, the online storage service provided by the bank.
- Find your nearest office or ATM to withdraw cash.
- Access easily and safely by using Mobile PINsentry. Remember that the activation code can take up to 10 days due to the safety verifications required.
- Contactless payment functions wherever available.
Manage your Barclays account comfortably from your smartphone.
This app is available for customers from all over the world, not only the UK, but any other country where this bank operates, whether Spain, the USA or Kenya.
However, it's also very important to point out that this application doesn't work on rooted devices. And also we have to mention that you need to be at least 16 years of age to be able to register as a user on the app.