Although the shutting down of bank branches, the loss of jobs, and the relocation of staff can be a problem, we have to admit that the development of online banking has simplified all our usual banking transactions.
At present, all banks have an online banking service accessible through their browser or in the form of a mobile application. Today we're going to introduce you to the mobile application for iOS of one of the most important entities in the UK, Barclays Mobile Banking, with which its customers can easily and instantly manage their accounts, without having to visit their nearest office.
All the virtual banking options offered by Barclays
Thanks to this application, its customers can quickly and easily access through a neat and tidy interface all the functions and features necessary to manage and organize all their accounts:
- Access to the clients personal and corporative accounts, and to loans and mortgages.
- Control over the latest transactions and bank drafts.
- Transfer money between accounts or to credit cards.
- Transfer money to new beneficiaries or recover existing ones.
- Management of valid or expired payment orders.
- Possibility to search for the nearest office or ATM.
- The Barclays Cloud tool allows us to store confidential documents safely.
- Possibility to call a consultant straight from the application.
Pay all your bills, make transfers or control your expenses straight from your iPhone.
If you're over 16 and the holder of a Barclays Business account at this bank that has offices all over the world, you should install this app on your iPhone or iPad to keep a greater control over your accounts and savings.