Ever since the real-time strategy game Dune appeared for PC, this genre has evolved but keeping the chore idea of building constructions and generating units to produce, attack, and defend. After that, we enjoyed Warcraft or Command&Conquer which consolidated the genre and almost two decades later, Clash of Clans took the same successful formula to Android and iPhone.
Real-time futuristic strategy game
In Battle for the Galaxy, we'll come across another strategy game of this nature in which our goal is to expand our general headquarters and create the military units necessary to defend ourselves against our enemies and destroy their units and facilities. If you're into strategy games, this is a great title in which we can also create alliances with other players thanks to the fact that, as usual, it supports online gaming.
These are the main features of Battle for the Galaxy:
- Over 20 different buildings to be constructed.
- Create your own army of space marines with a wide range of military units.
- Take part in different online tournaments and leagues to earn rewards and prizes.
- Play the daily challenges.
- High-quality visual effects.