The BBC edits its own cooking magazine the app of which we can download for Android. It's called BBC Good Food and offer us thousands of cooking recipes sorted by categories and for all sorts of people, regardless of their diet or eating habits. It's an adaptation of the printed and online publication that's a hit in the UK and in which we can browse through its huge database to find all sorts of dishes and recipes.
A very functional and practical cooking recipe app for Android
Designed with a simple interface to browse through its contents, this application is ready to satisfy the palate of any kind of foodie including vegetarians, vegans, or anyone forced to follow a specific diet due to medical reasons.
Pancakes, cookies, brownies, apple pie... any recipe and variation can be found in this app.
Amongst its main features and functions, we have to point out the following:
- Unlimited access to the BBC's Good Food database including the latest recipes or the most successful ones amongst the users.
- Browse through a growing collection of thousands of dishes and recipes.
- Save your favorite dishes and recipes to recover them whenever you want and sort them by tags and collections to organize them better.
- Add your very own recipes.
- Rate and comment your favorite recipes.
- Sync your recipes with other devices by means of your user account. Create an account with your Google or Facebook credentials.
- View step-by-step instructions, the full list of ingredients or the nutritional properties of each dish.
- Search for recipes and meals organized by categories.
Download this APK if you love cooking because here you'll find all sorts of dishes and recipes. However, we recommend you to not look for Paella, the suggestions make Jamie Oliver's version look decent.