Do you know Belote? It is a French card game that was played at the beginning of the 20th century with 32 poker cards. The rules are not at all easy. Each player is dealt five cards, and another one is placed face up in the middle of the table. The trump suit is decided, and the rest of the cards are dealt, eight per player. The goal is to reach the stipulated score by combining the cards to win each hand.
If the player who starts the round (called a trick) plays a Trump Card of the chosen suit, the next player must deal a higher value Trump Card, any other Trump Card, or any other card. If the card is of another suit, the next player must discard a card of the first suit, a card of the higher Trump suit than the other cards on the table, or another card. The player who laid the highest value of Trump or, if there are no Trumps, the highest value suit wins the round.
And these are just the basic rules... Then there's the point count and the team strategies. We'll let you find out for yourself by trying out this digital multiplayer version for Android: Belote.com.
- Improved interface with quality graphics and animations.
- You can earn rewards and bonuses for your games.
- Players can gain experience and go up levels.
- The app lets you participate in fun monthly online tournaments.
- It includes artificial intelligence to help practice and understand the rules of the game.
- It shows different scoreboards by levels with each level's best players.