As of lately, there's no need to be a professional to manage to make decent photo montages and add high-quality filters and effects to our photos. Forget about rummaging through complicated Photoshop tutorials and tools. Now, there are hundreds of specific applications that allow us to create works of art straight on our Android device as is the case of Big Camera.
This application takes care of selecting hundreds of elements of a photo to increase or reduce their size without having to work with layers in order to create a funny effect. Just imagine your mate's tiny dog turned into a creature of the likes of Godzilla. That would look funny!
Turn your kitten into the terror of the savannah in just a few screen taps.
However, apart from its main feature that has to do with increasing and reducing the size of elements, Big Camera also includes many more options to try to become a decent alternative to be taken into account in this market sector with plenty of competition:
- Allows us to create funny photos with silly points of view, easily selecting an element of the picture to change its size.
- Includes a simple free photo editor with basic and easy-to-use tools.
- Possibility to adjust the brightness and contrast of images.
- Allows us to change the background of the photos with really realistic results.
- Includes over 200 templates to create collages, posters, calendars, magazine covers, and all sorts of publications.
- Its developers add new contents to each update.
- Includes a tool that improves the color accuracy automatically.
- Allows us to save the pictures at the highest resolution accepted by our Android device.
- The user can share his creations straight on social networks and instant messaging apps of the likes of Instagram, Facebook or WhatsApp.