There is a wide variety of real-time strategy games for smartphones, with Clash Royale, Clash of clans, or Rise of the Kings as some of the most massive ones. However, if you are just getting started in this genre, it may be more interesting to start with other similar but slightly less well-known games, as less competition could help you advance and understand this genre before receiving heavy attacks.
For this reason, Blaze of Battle might be a good option. Blaze of Battle is a game with classic genre elements, so you have to build and evolve a medieval city with all the services and resources needed to grow its population and army.
- Build a city with all the necessary services: a town hall, the sawmill, the quarry, farms, mines, houses, watchtowers, armories, and more.
- Train and raise a strong army that will be supported by Champions who will help you fight against great enemies.
- Make research to improve the city's development.
- The player will have a Dragon as the main defense that can be strengthened and enhanced.
- You will have to fight online and in real-time against other players.
- The game includes daily events and rewards to keep the user's interested.