Some time ago, Facebook decided to dominate the Internet through the communication of its users. For such purpose, it went beyond the walls of its social networks, and before exhausting the mode, it captivated all its users (and brought in new ones) through different applications of the likes of Facebook Messenger, Instagram or WhatsApp.
Now they've published Bonfire: Group Video Chat, in its intention to capitalize on the majority of Internet communications between individuals, a group video chat for Android that allows you to call your contacts on this social network.
Video chat with up to 8 participants
The application allows us to create group conversations with up to 8 participants. For such purpose, just open the app and search for the contacts you want to call to see their face on your screen (and for them to see yours). In the case of more one than one participant, the screen will be split.
The fact is that the application is based on a system similar to Facebook Messenger, although obviously with a different interface, in which we can view which contacts are available to call them and which of them have been active and when.
- Use different filters, masks, and effects to improve your expressiveness.
- Capture images of your chats and share them on Instagram, Facebook, and Messenger.
- Chat with up to 8 people.
- Meet new people: your friends can invite their own mates.
- See when your friends are available in video chats and join in.
- Use the application in horizontal mode.
If you were looking for an application that integrates better with your contacts and social networks, download Bonfire's APK to your Android and don't lose sight of your friends on Facebook.