Now and again, some sort of extremely simple game appears, but its wonderful execution captivates us from the very first moment that we try it. That's exactly what happens in Brain Dots.
Brain-training like you had never seen it before.
The idea is easy to understand: one red ball and one blue ball whose destiny is to bump into each other. For such purpose, you'll have to pick up your virtual pencil and draw some kind of element (slope, curve, etc.) that allows these two round characters to meet each other thanks to gravity and other laws of physics.
- Keep your mind open to view your move.
- Draw figures on your screen.
- Make the two balls crash into each other.
- 25 pencils with different features.
- Advance through 300 increasingly difficult levels.