App for students in difficulty
When you're a student you're faced with all sorts of doubts. That's why a global student community capable of helping out in these cases is such a perfect idea. Brainly is one of the most important student platforms in the world, the perfect meeting point when it comes to studying. Thanks to its huge community you can ask about any of your school problems and receive answers and help in a matter of seconds. A place where everyone is willing to help and where you'll receive the explanations and replies you need.
School app with questions and answers to help out with your homework.
Problems with tomorrow's exam or homework? Don't work, nothing that popular knowledge can't solve: share your doubt on the app's main board and just wait. The rest of the users will offer you their answers in a matter of seconds and, most importantly, the reason behind those answers. Remember, results aren't as important as how you get to them.
Main features of Brainly
- Set out your doubts or reply to other users' questions.
- Receive rewards and upgrade your user profile.
- Doubts are organized by subjects.
- Check which users are the best in a certain field of knowledge.
- Ranking with the most active and highly-rated users.
- Valid for schools, high schools, and universities.
- The quality of the replies and explanations is guaranteed thanks to content verification.
An easy and quick way to learn and avoid getting stuck. Prepare yourself as well as possible for all your academic challenges and you'll be able to get the highest grades.
The largest educational social network in the world.
Subjects available in Brainly
- Social Science.
- Natural Science.
- Statistics and Calculus.
- Computer Science and Technology.
- Physical Education.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog available.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...