Remember the classic Arkanoid? It was a game in which we had to break a wall of bricks with our ball, making rebound off a paddle time and time again without missing it. The gameplay of Bricks Ball Crusher isn't exactly the same but it's quite similar.
We'll have to face up to brick walls with different shapes, each one with a number printed on it. Our goal is to hit each brick the number of times indicated, playing around with different angles and walls. We'll have to do so with as few shots as possible to try to get the three stars on each level.
- There are over 1,000 free levels to be played.
- The game follows the laws of physics when it comes to shooting the ball.
- We can unlock different balls as we advance in the game.
- We can play offline.
- The controls are simple but the game's difficulty increases with each new level.
- We can access paid subscriptions if we want to remove adverts or get hold of improvements.