Certain official applications for smartwatch can include too many tools and too much data for certain users. For those people who don't want to monitor every second of their lives or to get tons of data and reports, but who would like to have access to the basic stuff, BtNotification may be of interest.
This is an app for Android which is able to synchronize your smartphone and your smartwatch in order to give you access to options, data and the features listed below:
- Monitor calories burned, distance covered and steps taken, from the homepage.
- Get a history of hours slept in order to better manage your rest.
- Monitor all of your training sessions.
- Configure calls and messages received on your smartwatch.
- Set your weekly exercise targets.
- See data in metric or imperial measurements.
Final point - the interface needs a bit of work: it is one thing to not flood users with data and quite another to show the information on a screen that looks like it is right out of Android 2.3.