Without any doubt, the main reference in terms of multiplayer first-person shooters is Counter Strike. This game has a legion of fans that discovered thanks to the latter a much more entertaining way of playing FPS that went way beyond the limited AI of games back then.
Following suit to CS we can now play Bullet Force, a multiplayer FPS for Android that offers us great graphics and guarantees excellent moments of online action thanks to its playability and different features.
An online multiplayer FPS: a great alternative to Counter-Strike
Once you download the APK of Bullet Force, you'll be able to enjoy a bunch of great features that make it an excellent action game. You've only got to make sure that you've got a decent smartphone if you want the game to run smoothly and a WiFi network with a strong signal.
A frenetic multiplayer shooting game.
Among its main features we have to point out:
- Build teams with other players and face up against other users in massive multiplayer mode with up to 20 participants at once.
- Customize your character with up to 20 weapons, 30 camouflage methods, optics, laser aims, cannon accessories... there are dozens of combinations available.
- Make the most of any of the 4 game modes: Team Deathmatch, Conquest, Free-For-All, and Gun Game.
- Create customized matches, configuring different settings to your own liking.
- Watch the gameplay as a spectator thanks to the movie mode and disable screen information. You can record the scenes to create your own gameplays.
- Play offline.
In turn, you can also make the most of its offline gaming system in which you'll face up against the game's robots which can be a good way of practicing before playing against real-life users. It's the best way of playing if you haven't got a decent Internet connection.