It's not hard to find really decent first-person shooters for PC, PS4 or Xbox. We're talking about platforms with excellent hardware resources that allow them to run video games with great graphic demands. But smartphones in general, especially Android and iPhone, are becoming more and more powerful and are capable of performing just like real portable video consoles when it comes to gaming.
Bullet Force is yet another example, an FPS for iPhone with excellent graphics and a playability that has nothing to envy of the above-mentioned platforms. If you're into shooter games, here's a really good one to try out.
A full-fledged MOBA
In this game, up to 20 people can play at the same time with up to 4 different game modes, each one of which proposes a different way of approaching the missions entrusted. But apart from its multiplayer nature, we also have to mention its realistic graphics that immerse the player into the game's atmosphere.
Looking for a Counter Strike alternative for iPhone? Here it is.
- Multiplayer shooter with support for up to 20 players at once.
- Over 20 weapons, 30 different kinds of camouflage, optics, laser aims, cannon accessories...
- 4 different game modes: Free for All, Team Deathmatch, Gun Game, and Capture the Flag.
- Adjust the configuration of each match to play however you like.
- Movie mode to be able to enjoy the game as a spectator.
For the time being, the game isn't available for PC or for Mac, although you can always download its APK and run it on an Android emulator. In any case, for this kind of game, it's always a good idea to purchase some kind of gamepad for your iPhone.